Tuesday, August 30, 2016

Introduction to "Computer Science for Dummies"



Welcome everyone to my new blog "Computer Science for Dummies"! I have recently started taking an introductory computer science class at the University of Richmond taught by professor Jory Denny. As part of a requirement for the class, I will be posting twice a week about interesting new and fun topics in the computer science field that I have discovered.

Why "Computer Science for Dummies"? Because I am a computer science dummy! My goal is that if I can understand these topics than anyone can. I will aim to break down these computer science trends into understandable and relatable topics that anybody can read.


I will be making my first post soon and remember-- If I can do this than you can too!

References:
Picture 1) https://i.ytimg.com/vi/Fl8L3vQf5vE/maxresdefault.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment